Join Our Team
Our team is made up of passionate people who love to create. We are constantly on a look out for talented, high-performing, and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you do not find a relevant opportunity below, feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com
Teams & Open Roles
Network Security Engineer L1 and L2 : Mumbai, Nagpur
Engineering Graduate, Mid or Advance Level Certification from OEM, Total 5 Yr Exp and 2 Yr Exp on Basic knowledge on Palo Alto. Good Knowledge on Check Point & Fortinet.
Full Stack Developer : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Build the front-end of applications on angular through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs on node.js
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
2 to 6 Years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with database MongoDB) and UI/UX design
Good communication and teamwork skills
Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Recruiter - Location : Pune
At Orbit, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team. ideally someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with concerned Manager to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels.
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates – ensuring candidate data is kept updated.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with management on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment – ideally as a Technical Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in any stream.
- 2 years IT sales and Tech recruitment experience.
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
Network Engineer - Location : Pune, Mumbai
Knowledge of L3/L2 Switches, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP), Static & Dynamic routing, STP Modes , Wireless (Controller based / Controller less architecture), Basic Knowledge of Firewall & Routers, Should have basic knowledge of Structure caballing, Should have Network troubleshooting and problem solving ability, Monitoring and maintaining the Network performance & Proper documentation
Experience : 2-3 Years
Network Security with EDR & Trend Micro L1 - Location : Mumbai, Nagpur
Engineering Graduate, 3 Years of Total Exp out of which 1 Year on EDR, Should have knowledge on Trend Micro End Point Protection, EDR and Email Security
Network Security with EDR & Trend Micro L2 - Location : Mumbai, Nagpur
Engineering Graduate, 5-6 Years of Exp out of which 2 Years on Trend Micro End Point Protection, EDR and Email Security with Sandbox
Desktop Support Engineer - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Maintain client databases with solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone request.
- Good in troubleshooting.
- Ability to handle outlook issues.
- Proficient in outlook configuration.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in an IT support role.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar field
- You have worked with a variety of IT support systems
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux OS environments
- Experience with PC operating systems, applications,anti virus knowledge and hardware for Windows
- Good Communication in English.
Sales Executive - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own objectives setting and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Good Knowledge in IT hardware sales.
• Experience in ERP hardware sales like Laptop, Desktop,Servers
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative,consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent people management skills
Sales Manager - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Meet and exceed quarterly & annual quota
Develop and maintain sales plan and opportunity pipeline
Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
Develop strong knowledge of Jobscope’s Products & Services and the market place.
Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
Understand and Apply sales methodologies to:
• Create initial interest
• Identify, define and document critical business needs
• Create a vision of the potential solutions to critical business needs
• Effectively justify return on investment
• Qualify, control and close opportunities
• Experience selling in the ERP hardware like Laptop Desktop, Firewall, Servers, at market place
• Knowledge of Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting,
• Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, web meeting tools.
• Strong follow-up skills
• Ability to travel 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
• Any Graduate
• Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a organisation.
• Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
• Proven Experience in Storage sales like SAN Storage, NAS Storage, HPE storages etc.
Demonstrated ability to:
1. Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
2. Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
3. Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
Implement and follow successful sales processes
4. Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Inside Sales Representative - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Co-ordinate with sales team to book sales order with the help of Team.
• Co-ordination with Account & Collection Department for Payment and Customer Creation Issue.
• Co-ordination with warehouses of the company for the internal matters.
• Prepare purchase order as well as sales order.
• Prepare working sheet and send it to logistic department for Order.
• Check availability of material in All over India (Stock Availability Report).
• Provide Stock status to customer and sales Person against the particular Order either material
• Co-ordination with Customer for solving customer issue against the Purchase Order
• Proven inside sales experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any Graduate with minimum one year experience
System Administrator - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Server , Storage , Backup devices installation and configuration as well as troubleshooting , Backup softwares installation , configuration and trouble shooting ( e.g commonvault, Veeam, Veritas). Server, Storage , backup devices presales.Hypervisor installation , configuration and troubleshooting (VMware Esxi and Microsoft Hyper V). SAN switch configuration, Active Directory and domain environment configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Minimum Graduate required with minimum 4-5 Years of experience.
- Ability to work in field.
Server hardware Engineer - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage one or more of the following technologies: Terminal Servers, DFS, Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), Hyper V, System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM), and Microsoft Cluster Server.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Implement Automation of task leveraging Power shell.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Working with cross-functional project teams to implement highly available solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge of RAID.
- RAID configuration.
- Create user in windows 2000 Server.
- Storage knowledge is must.
- Storage installation and data migration (HPE, EMC, Dell)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or two to four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Server hardware diagnostics and repairs.
Documentation Executive - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Documentation specialists are responsible for maintenance of company documents. They are responsible for storage, cataloging and retrieval of documents. They maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation when revised. They maintain systems for document storage and retrieval, and help train employees on efficient system usage. They are also responsible for document security, for assigning access, and for removing and destroying obsolete documents.
Document specialists must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment. They have to be highly organized and process-oriented. They must have excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with all levels of an organization. They must have excellent listening skills, and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity.
Document specialists must be able to work independently and in a team environment. They must have strong attention to detail. They must be able to focus on a task and follow a precise process to the conclusion. Document specialists also must be self-auditing and have high quality standards
Document storage and of documents, carrying documents from one place to another, and storing boxes on shelves or in file cabinets. Handling documents requires repetitive motion. Document specialists use a variety of scanning and computer equipment, requiring good reading, understanding and writing ability. They should have good keyboarding skills and manual dexterity.
Network Security Engineers - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
2. Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
3. Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
4. Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
5. Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware.
6. Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
7. Creating virus and threat detection systems.
8. Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
9. Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
10. Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
11. Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
12. Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
13. Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
14. Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
15. Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
16. Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
17. Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
18. Defining and maintaining security policies.
19. Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
20. Maintaining switches and servers.
21. A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields.
22. Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
23. Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
24. Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
25. Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
26. Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
27. Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
28. Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management.
29. Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
30. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
31. Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods.
32. Network engineer certifications such as CCNP Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional Security), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and GIAC Security Certifications.
LIFE @ ORBIT
Orbit is able to deliver leading-edge solutions consistently to our clients by bringing together highly talented people in an open, collaborative environment. It’s what makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding and is one of the reasons why the company is a Great Place To Work.
Here, it’s the whole gamut of tools, processes and skilled personnel that blend together to provide solutions and help facilitate better business. At Orbit, employee satisfaction and retention of competent high performing manpower is the back end of our success. Our feisty young organization boasts of a technology driven fun filled environment providing ample growth opportunities for all employees. Here, the belief that career development is a journey and not a destination helps you pave the path for your own success.