Join Our Team
Our team is made up of passionate people who love to create. We are constantly on a look out for talented, high-performing, and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you do not find a relevant opportunity below, feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com
Teams & Open Roles
Network engineer - Location : Pashan, Pune
Candidate should have basic knowledge on routing , switching and wireless.
Hands on experience and should be able to do troubleshooting.
Location : -Pashan, Pune
Shift:- 10:00 am to 6:00 PM
Desktop Support Engineer - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Maintain client databases with solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone request.
- Good in troubleshooting.
- Ability to handle outlook issues.
- Proficient in outlook configuration.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in an IT support role.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar field
- You have worked with a variety of IT support systems
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux OS environments
- Experience with PC operating systems, applications,anti virus knowledge and hardware for Windows
- Good Communication in English.
Sales Executive - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own objectives setting and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Good Knowledge in IT hardware sales.
• Experience in ERP hardware sales like Laptop, Desktop,Servers
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative,consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent people management skills
Collection / Recovery Executive Location : Pune
Main responsibility of this position will be monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments. Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs. Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity.
Location:- Sinhgad Road , Pune
Who can apply:- Male / Female both
CTC:- 1.8L-2.20 L
Detailed Job description
- Take payment follow with customer through mail & calls and discussed regarding payment.
- Get invoice confirmation & GRN confirmation on mail& collecting payment on time.
- Sent payment alert mail before due date
- Invoice submission to customer or portal invoice uploading
- Take POD follow up.
- Identification of AR related dispute & solve
- Generate weekly outstanding report & share OS to sales team.
- Arrange weekly collection meeting.
- Maintain outstanding sheet daily.
- Coordinate with sales team & accounts team regarding AR & payment related queries & solve.
- Check bank daily basis & confirm received payment to team.
- Check daily basis AR report.
- Identify short due payment/GST hold payment/TDS queries & take follow up.
- Take TDS payment follow up & sent mail to customer.
- Generate inventory stock report monthly.
- Cheque Collection
- Keep eye on payment tracking or advance payment. if any invoice is pending to track by accounts team inform to them.
- Share advance payment receipt to ISR team.
- Coordinate with a/c team inform received payment related info.
- Keep knowledge of every AR related transaction.
Inside Sales Representative - Location : Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Co-ordinate with sales team to book sales order with the help of Team.
• Co-ordination with Account & Collection Department for Payment and Customer Creation Issue.
• Co-ordination with warehouses of the company for the internal matters.
• Prepare purchase order as well as sales order.
• Prepare working sheet and send it to logistic department for Order.
• Check availability of material in All over India (Stock Availability Report).
• Provide Stock status to customer and sales Person against the particular Order either material
• Co-ordination with Customer for solving customer issue against the Purchase Order
• Proven inside sales experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any Graduate with minimum one year experience
System Administrator - Location : Pune, Delhi
- Branded server installation ( Rack and Tower servers )
- Storage knowing like FC/ISCI SAN storage installation ( if HPE more preferable )
- NAS storage installation and data migration ( like HPE,EMC,DELL,NetApp )
- VMware Cluster installation with SAN storage ( experience on VMware HA/vMotion/DRS )
- Windows server installation and troubleshoot
- Backup software like Commvault, Veeam, Veritas
- Willing to work on field call and project base work.
- Required knowledge of Windows administration.
- Knowledge of Vmware , Hyper – v
- Knowledge of domain , DNS, DHCP, Active directory
- Can do backup work.
- DNS, DHCP, Group policy, domain Knowledge required.
- Basic knowledge of active directory.
- Minimum Graduate required with minimum 2.5 Years of experience.
- Ability to work in field.
Server hardware Engineer - Location : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage one or more of the following technologies: Terminal Servers, DFS, Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), Hyper V, System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM), and Microsoft Cluster Server.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Implement Automation of task leveraging Power shell.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Working with cross-functional project teams to implement highly available solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge of RAID.
- RAID configuration.
- Create user in windows 2000 Server.
- Storage knowledge is must.
- Storage installation and data migration (HPE, EMC, Dell)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or two to four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Server hardware diagnostics and repairs.
Accounts Executive - Location : Pune, Bangalore
Location, Sinhgad Road , Pune
CTC:- 2L – 2.76 L
Experience:- 2-4 Years
- Manage Accounts payable.
- Debit Note/ Credit Note preparation
- Reimbursement expenses reconciliation & working
- Exp Booking – regular Basis
- GST 2A Reconciliation with Register and trial Balance
- Outgoing payments & TDS Entries
- TDS Return Quarterly working
- Payment Advice to Vendors – regular Basis
- Balance confirmation Vendor/ Customer
- GSTR1 and GST 3B working
- Assist to Finance manager for balance sheet finalization
Software knowledge –
- Tally – Minimum 2 years experiences
- Excel – should be familiar with excel (V loop up, Pivot)
- Sap – Business one- ( Added Advantage)
- Email writing skills
LIFE @ ORBIT
Orbit is able to deliver leading-edge solutions consistently to our clients by bringing together highly talented people in an open, collaborative environment. It’s what makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding and is one of the reasons why the company is a Great Place To Work.
Here, it’s the whole gamut of tools, processes and skilled personnel that blend together to provide solutions and help facilitate better business. At Orbit, employee satisfaction and retention of competent high performing manpower is the back end of our success. Our feisty young organization boasts of a technology driven fun filled environment providing ample growth opportunities for all employees. Here, the belief that career development is a journey and not a destination helps you pave the path for your own success.